sábado, 17 de setembro de 2011

E-mail de Agradecimento da mestre Yap da Florida

Stephanie Yap Sensei do
Aikido of South Florida
On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 7:53 PM, Stephanie Yap <syap10@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Tristan,

I just wanted to thank you for all your efforts in producing such a wonderful seminar. You and your students were nothing short of fantastic. They all were so incredibly hospitable and so very considerate to all who attended. I would like to say how impressed I was with your command of your students, but knowing you,I should expect nothing less. I had a great time in Portugal. The food was amazing, thanks to your culinary team, and the company was just as sweet. It was great to see you again, and you have not aged a bit since our last encounter in Berlin....you should sell that product on the market!

At any rate, I hope to see you again much sooner than later...Perhaps in Spain 2012!

ALways a pleasure,
Stephanie

Como vêm, todos estão de parabéns pela fantástica organização, cooperação, amizade e alegria que foram as características muito obvias neste estágio.